Applications for the 2023 BBA Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Summer Fellowship Program are now open. This program provides law students with paid summer internship opportunities in public interest law offices and agencies. The program aims to ensure that law students from all backgrounds are able to gain meaningful experience in public interest law.
Fellowships offer an opportunity for substantive work in a public interest law office, including supervision, skills development, and building one’s professional network. In addition to gaining work experience, Fellows attend professional development programming created by the BBA and receive a mentor through the BBA’s DEI Section.
Fellowship positions are now available for Summer 2023. Each Fellow will receive a $6,000 stipend made possible by generous donations to the Boston Bar Foundation (BBF). Apply now; the earliest application deadline is Monday, February 6 at 11:00am.
2023 positions are available at the following organizations:
- Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office
- Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination
- Massachusetts Department of Children & Families
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- Massachusetts Port Authority
- Office of the Inspector General
- Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Massachusetts