Friday, February 11, 2022, 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM, Register here
The BBA presents live webinars and virtual events via Zoom. Please register for this program through your BBA account at least two hours before the start time of the program to receive the Zoom webinar link.
As a new lawyer or a law student soon to graduate, it is crucial that you know how to navigate student loans. Join the New Lawyers Forum for a crash course on student loans and best tips and practices for dealing with them. Don’t let your loans get in the way of your career!
The program will feature Attorney Adam Minsky, one of the nation’s leading authorities in student loan law. His practice is catered towards helping student loan borrowers and their families. During the presentation, attorney Minsky will discuss:
- The difference between federal and private loans
- What entities own student loans and how to deal with multiple parties
- Understanding loan terms and repayment options
- What to do if you are behind on loans
- Advocating for yourself and helpful resources when experiencing student loan fraud or abuse at the hand of a loan servicer or collection agency
The presentation will be followed by a Q+A session.