It’s time to register for the virtual Equal Justice Works (EJW) 2021 Conference and Career Fair! BC Law will cover the $25 registration fees for the first 45 students to register!
Although the deadline to apply to interviewing employers has now passed, you can still make the deadline to register for the conference and Table Talk networking opportunities with employers: October 14
To register, make sure to review EJW’s detailed guides to registering for the event.
Review EJW’s list of registered employers!
In preparation for the virtual 2021 Conference and Career Fair this October 21-23, EJW is providing free webinars for attendees to help them get the most out of this three-day event. Below is a list of EJW’s upcoming webinars:
- A Student Guide to Registering for the 2021 Conference & Career Fair – click on link to view the recording!
- Crash Course: Resumes & Cover Letters – click on link to view the recording!
- 1L Roadmap to Success in Public Interest Law – click on link to view the recording!
- Going Virtual: A Student Guide to Navigating Pathable – September 22, 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET
- Crash Course: Public Interest Job Interviewing 101 – October 5, 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET
- Getting the Most Out of the Conference & Career Fair – October 19, 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET