Review updated and past deadlines and hiring information for government honors programs across the country and public policy positions using the AZ Honors & Public Policy Handbooks. You must be logged in to access the announcements below. Below are some highlights of upcoming deadlines for rising 3Ls and application opening dates, please see the Handbooks for all deadlines and organizations currently accepting applications.
Please note that most deadlines in the Handbooks will be updated in early August for this upcoming application cycle.
Rising 3L Post-Graduate Upcoming Government Deadlines
- Federal Trade Commission – Entry-Level Attorney Program Bureau of Competition (Paid, July 15, 2021 Begin Accepting for 2022)
- New York County District Attorney’s Office – Assistant District Attorney Program (Paid, July 15, 2021 Begin Accepting Applications 2022 Program)
- Justice, Department Of – Attorney General’s Honors Program (Paid, July 31, 2021 Applications Open)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission – Honors Law Graduate Program (3Ls, LLMs, JLCs, Paid) Deadline Aug. 11, 2021
- Copyright Office, U.S. – Barbara A. Ringer Copyright Honors Program (Paid, Aug. 1, 2021 Begin Accepting for 2022)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission – Law Clerk, Atomic Safety & Licensing Board Panel (3Ls, LLMs, & JLCs, Paid) Deadline Between July 19 and Aug. 23, 2021
- Internal Revenue Service – 2022 Attorney Honors Program (3L, LLM, JLC, Recent Grads, Paid) Deadline Sept. 15, 2021 – application window is now open