The Environmental Law Institute (ELI) has announced their schedule for this year’s complimentary summer school series, which will be held via webinar:
- June 8, 2021: An Introduction to Careers in Environmental Law and Policy
- June 15, 2021: NEPA, ESA & Fundamentals of Environmental Law
- June 22, 2021: Basics of the Clean Water Act
- June 29, 2021: Basics of Land Use Law
- July 6, 2021: Basics of the Clean Air Act
- July 13, 2021: Hazardous Waste and Sites
- July 20, 2021: Law & Policy of Products Regulation
- July 27, 2021: Environmental Justice
These popular seminars are taught by experts in their fields and introduce attendees to the major environmental statutes, land use law, and environmental justice. Faculty will also incorporate regulatory and judicial updates to the laws.
The series offers undergraduates, law students, graduate students, and working professionals new to or looking for a refresher course in environmental law a unique opportunity to learn, hear updates, ask questions, and network. Click here to learn more.
This series is free, but please register for the individual sessions.
All events are held 12-2 p.m. Eastern Time. All sessions will be recorded and available for viewing (usually within 48 hours).