American Bar Association Events
- Judicial Milestones in the Quest for Women’s Equality – March 26 at 11 AM | Register for webinar here
- The American Bar Association Judicial Division is proud to host a diverse panel of renowned female judges to discuss the challenges that women encounter on the bench, offer insights on their personal achievements and endeavors, and consider the advances gained in the judiciary. Come celebrate Women’s History Month and join us for this complimentary program.
- What I Wish I Knew: Learning from Women Lawyers of Color about Their Law School Experiences – March 29th at 3 PM | Register for webinar here
- Navigating through law school can be a challenging experience for everyone; often, advice about how best to navigate law school is not uniquely tailored to students of color generally, or to women of color’s experiences. In honor of Women’s History Month, join us as women attorneys of color share their personal stories, advice for law students, and resources for making the law school experience smoother for women of color.
- Court Fees and Surcharges: Reforms and Post-Pandemic Impact – March 29th at 3 PM | Register for webinar here
- This program will examine the issue of fees and their impact on defendants, as well as the legislative reforms proposed or instituted in several jurisdictions. This program will also examine the future of court fee reform in light of the pandemic and its impact on courts and budgets.
Boston Bar Association Events
Networking and Career Development
- Speed Networking with the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Section | Wednesday, March 31, 2021 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Speed Networking with Legal Services Attorneys | Wednesday, April 7, 2021 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Veterans & Servicemembers Law Forum Luncheon | Thursday, April 8, 2021 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Representing Veterans in Discharge Upgrades: Crafting Arguments Based on Post-Service Conduct and the Wilkie Memorandum | Monday, April 12, 2021 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Practice Area Development
- Student Loan Discharge: There is a Way | Tuesday, March 30, 2021 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Going the Distance with our Clients: Vicarious Trauma, Resilience in Ourselves & COVID-19 | Tuesday, April 13, 2021 3:00 PM to 4:15 PM
- Environmental & Energy Public Service Opportunities During COVID | Wednesday, April 14, 2021 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM