Make note of the below deadlines to apply with specific organizations for the opportunity to submit an application for a project-based fellowship with them (e.g., EJW, Skadden, Soros, Justice Catalyst). Not all potential placements have an application process and, therefore, it will be best to reach out directly to the Executive Director or attorney in charge of supervising fellows to discuss your project ideas and interest in working with them.
Schedule an appointment on SAGE with Michelle Grossfield to discuss your outreach strategy and fellowship goals. Ideally, host placements for applicants seeking EJW or Skadden funding are secured by July. For more opportunities, visit PSJD’s Deadline Calendar and use their Job Search to find project-based post-graduate fellowship host listings under Job Qualities/Job Type.
- Center for Appellate Litigation– Deadline: Rolling
- Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati– Deadline: Rolling
- NAACP– Deadline: Rolling
- Corporate Accountability Lab– Deadline: Rolling
- Disability Rights California– Deadline: July 6
- ACLU of Southern California– Deadline: July 10
- Education Law Center– Deadline: July 17
- Greater Boston Legal Services– Deadline: July 24
- Swords to Plowshares– Deadline: July 31
- The Door– Deadline: July 31
- Public Counsel Law Center– Deadline: August 1